Welcome, Gwen!

FacebookPinterestTwitterEmailGoogle+

I’ve got someone pretty special to introduce you to.

photo-578

Meet our precious Gwen Stellamaris Stewart! Born after 13 hours of active labor at 7:41am on May 30, our little lass weighed 7lbs 4oz. She has grey eyes and plenty of jet black hair. She is healthy and sweet and we are so grateful for a safe delivery.

Labor was very hard and exhausting and my recovery has been much slower than with Lucy, so I will be mostly out of touch for a few days. But I wanted to say thank you for all the prayers and for the outpouring of love for sweet Gwen on facebook, instagram, and twitter. I’ve read and appreciate every comment!

Birth story coming soon!

FacebookPinterestTwitterEmailGoogle+

Comments

Congratulations! May 30 is a wonderful day to have as a birthday! It’s the Feast Day of my favorite saint, Joan of Arc.

Amy! Daniel told me just a few minutes after her birth, “Hey! It’s St. Joan of Arc’s Day!” She’s one of our favorite saints, too!

CONGRATULATIONS.
    I have thinking about you so much this week & wondering when gorgeous Gwen was going to join the real world.
    Blessing on all of you, as you adjust to your precious new memeber of the family.
    Take it easy, & we will all be looking forward to hearing from you when you are up to it.
    Xo Jaynr

3. Kelsey says

So exciting! I’ve never commented on your blog before, but I want to congratulate you and your family! Gwen is just beautiful :)

4. Mary Leavines says

She is so precious! I love her sweet little cheeks!

Congratulations, momma! I hope you have a quick and painless recovery.

5. Julia says

Congratulations! Beautiful, beautiful baby. Labor and delivery sure can be a doozy. Will say a prayer for a quick recovery…

6. Mama Cat says

Gwen is as gorgeous as her name! Congratulations! Soak up those baby snuggles and we will be praying for you both!

Congratulations! Oh, Gwen, what a cutie pie you are :-) And, sweet baby, what a wonderful family you have been born into.

Hope you’re doing well and getting pampered from head to toe, mama. She’s a gorgeous girl!

Best wishes,
    Kara

8. Alicia says

Hooray! Congratulations! Indeed, pregnancy DOES have an end! :-)

Enjoy your time of recovery and rest–there will be plenty of (glorious and hard!) work to do later! (says me, 13 months ahead of you in the 3rd child under 5 road, yet so very challenged and encouraged by your blog)

It does! Sure feels like it won’t ever end in those final days, though!

It’s so good to hear of other mamas with 3 littles under 5 who are surviving :) And thanks for your sweet words!

9. Evelyn says

Congratulations on your new sweetie! My birthday is May 31, so we are almost birthday twins! But May 30 is a wonderful birthday, too (Joan of Arc’s feast day)! Best wishes to and God bless you and your little ones (and hubby, too).

10. Lauren J. says

SO MUCH HAIR!!! With a photo that close-up, it looks like a shot of Lucy sleeping!!! Congratulations!!! She’s beautiful!

What a sweetheart! She seriously looks like a mini Lucy! And her face has so much character already. Congratulations! Rest peacefully.